Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tried and True Remedies

1. A&D ointment, I used it on my children when they were little to prevent diaper rash, but also discovered it worked very well for their sensitive faces and bodies when out in the sun and swimming. I tried all kinds of products that were labeled they would not sting, well the only product that soothed and did not sting was A&D ointment! I just rediscovered it after my daughter had bought it for her new baby, and I had complained of my lips being chapped for a month and I could not heal them. She gave me a small amount to try on my lips and guess what they are feeling great!

2.Caldesene powder, for the prevention of diaper rash. It works for adults who might have a bit of chafing, etc.

3. Coconut oil is great for the skin, keeping it soft and hydrated. Try it in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment