Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Favorite Finds

I always like to check out the Sunday Chronicle's food section and see what they have taste tested. I have 3 new favorites to share.
Siggi's non-fat yogurt, it is thick and creamy and nonfat, you would never know it is nonfat.
Udi's granola, yummy
Cowgirl Creamery's new cheese, Devils Gulch, actually all their cheeses are great.
I found all at Whole Foods in Redwood City.

One other favorite I love is Harney and Sons teas, I discovered their English Breakfast tea while vacationing in Maui. We were having the fabulous buffet breakfast there and I fell in love with their tea and have been drinking it ever since. I order it online where you can also request samples of their teas for $2. Great way to taste test.

Since I am talking about new 'finds' I went to the library and checked out Jim Lahey's new bread cookbook. I tried 2 bread recipes and the Ciabatta came out awesome, the trick is a hot oven and baking it in a covered heavy pot. I am going to try a couple of more recipes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment