Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookies, Cookies and More Cookies

My daughter, and my new granddaughter and I had our holiday cookie bake day yesterday! We prepare the cookie dough the day before we plan to bake and then get together the next day and become baking fools! HA! Of course we have to sample everything to make sure it tastes excellent for gift giving. I did buy some delicious sliced turkey and ham and cheese for our lunch break, one does need a little protein to balance with all sugar! We have our favorites we like to bake; chocolate chip, Santa's whiskers(coconut), honey walnut, gingerbread, madelines, oatmeal, and pumpkin. I also tried old fashion fudge with peppermint candies on top. Each year we mix it up and try something new, but mostly keep to our most requested cookies. We had a great day with lots of cookies to give away and share with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment