Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

It is Thanksgiving again! I have my turkey ordered and my grocery list ready for shopping. I have the menu down as everyone looks forward to my special stuffing and brined turkey and fresh cranberries. My husband will be contemplating which special wines to have. I am going to have roasted vegetables this year for a change, we will see if everyone likes that instead of mashed potatoes, then what ever is leftover I will make soup out of. Can't forget the sweet potatoes with marshmallows! What is it about that dish that makes it sooo goood! I put marshmellows on my sweet potato every time I have one. With my husband's blessing, instead of pecan pie, I am going to try a walnut bar cookie with pumpkin ice cream for dessert. Still thinking about a second dessert...
We will look at past photos, that is always fun to reminisce and play a fun game called LRC.
Of course we give thanks for our family and friends that surround us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment