Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Garwoods Restaurant

Garwoods Restaurant is in Tahoe Vista in spectacular Lake Tahoe. We decided to have dinner there last night after spending a warm sunny day in the boat with friends. We had a table on the deck facing the lake. We have tried lots of hamburgers over the years, but I have to say the hamburger we had last night was pretty awesome! It must of been at least a 1/2 pound of beef with bacon, cheddar cheese,lettuce, tomato, onion rings and BBQ sauce on a whole wheat bun. My husband chose to have mushrooms on his burger. It came with extra crispy fries. Now I only ate half, because I had to save room for a slice of chocolate, mocha, toffee crunch ice cream pie covered with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. (I shared with my husband)
I know it was not the healthiest dinner, but you gotta indulge once in a while. After dinner we sat in the bar and listened to our favorite local singers for a while.
Great Day!

Garwoods is definitely worth a trip or several trips for lunch or dinner. They also have delicious old fashioned milkshakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment