Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stella Alpina Osteria

Ron and I went out to dinner last night to a great restaurant in Burlingame on Chapin Ave. called Stella Alpina Osteria. Wonderful atmosphere, great service, and delicious meal! This restaurant has been there for a while and was brought back to my attention watching the KQED show 'Check Please', great show, that shares experiences of local people talking about there favorite local restaurants. Ron had a wonderful chicken with tomatoes, olive, capers, pine nuts and basil, and I had a fall off the bone Osso Buco with polenta made with marscapone cheese.  MMMMM...
For dessert we shared the best chocolate gelato, which brought me back to our trip in Italy. I would have a chocolate gelato in the afternoons to give me energy and keep me going till dinner. I learned that it is the Massimo brand of gelato. So we can buy it whenever we get that gelato urge!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment